vrijdag 8 november 2013

TREND - Sporty Situations

Streetstyle look. Nike sneakers

Jersey Shirts from the French brand: "Les artists"
























Did this all started with the "Pervert 17" tee from Givenchy? Well no. It has already started before that...


Sporty trends came into the actual fashion industry and mixed along with casual and classy looks. Don't you disagree with me, if I say you've noticed an abundance of  people wearing sneakers these days, think of Nike free runs, Nike air forces, Adidas originals, Puma Steppers, etc. mostly combined with casual looks. We can come to a conclusion that sneakers don't have to be sporty all the time, they can give an edge to a classy yet boring look.
Second of all the caps. Before considered as an accessory for rappers or just a trend in the Hip Hop industry, right now there's a larger public wearing them from all sorts of brands. Think of the well known Boy London cap, spotted on Rihanna. Or the "Homies" trend spotted on Cara Delevingne and Jourdan Dunn.
Thereafter, the sweatshirts. Hypes like "CĂ©line Paris", "Ain't Laurent without Yves", "Shark printed sweatshirt from Givenchy",.. weren't absent eather.
At last ofcourse the Jersey Shirts, I'm definitely a fan! Purchased myself one online with "99 problems", and I'm in love. Other hypes excluded the "Pervert 17" one from Givenchy are the "Margiela", "Yeezy",.. tees from the french brand Les (ART)ists or the "Moss", "Jagger" tees from tthe brand MLM Label.

I could go on with this list of sporty influences, but I think I've made my point. A little edge and diffrent touch on every look, is a must (you don't want to look dull do you?). Just don't exaggerate and find a perfect balans between basic pieces and sporty situations.
Mix and match!



Geen opmerkingen: