zondag 8 september 2013

Shaun Ross, first albino male model.



Shaun Ross, the popular, first albino male model who challenges "fashion and beauty standards".
Models with imperfection they also say, well I found him while I was randomly surfing on the internet earlier. Although his "imperfection" I think he's an excellent model with a lot of courage! He stands up for albinos and supports the instagram account "In my skin I win", which is about the beauty beyond what the world can see. Not only is he a model, he's also a dancer and an actor. The African  American Shaun Ross already modeled for Alexander McQueen, Givenchy and he appeared at diffrent music videos from Katy Perry to BeyoncĂ©. Soon he wil also be part of the short film "Tropico" from Lana Del Rey.
The only thing I have left to say (or quote) is Be Unique!


Geen opmerkingen: