woensdag 12 november 2014

ALEXANDER WANG X H&M LAUNCH

WANG legging x Nike air sneakers.
What I've been up to?
I've been excited for more than 4 months for this launch. 
Madness.


So 6 November was the date we all waited for. 
A collection from Alexander Wang collaborated with H&M. A perfect mix between sporty, edgy and outdaring outfits. Nothing for a girl nextdoor ;-)

A detailed diary of the launch itself: 
 7AM - Antwerp Center: My alarm clock rang and rang and rang.
 7.30AM: Let's get up, take a shower and put on some easy fitting clothes.
 8.00AM: Breakfast.. wait I can't. I'm too thrilled
 8.15AM: Okay done, let's go!
 8.25AM: Meet up with a good friend in the MOST LONG line ever in front of H&M Meir, Antwerp.
 8.40AM: Everyone is getting unpatient.. cmon let us in. A guy comes outside of the shop (probably one of the sales promotors) and yells that nobody may run in the shop and everybody has to stay calm. - Haha good joke.
 8.50AM: Doors are open! Madness has begun. Nobody listened to that one guy and people start running into H&M.
9.00AM: I find myself pulling a sporty black croptop I wanted from another woman's hands. Sad story she won (that bitch).
9.20AM: Okay so now I'm holding more than 10 pieces of clothes and I'm exhausted.
9.30AM: No place in those fitting rooms, only option: let's fit on those outfits in the store itself.
9.45AM: Almost everything gone.. RIP. I see people just entering the crowd and there's nothing left.
....
10.00AM: Me as a happy customer walking out of a morning full of madness, exercises and good laughs with a big black and classy bag from ALEXANDER WANG!!

So what did I bought?
Well.. the two pieces I wanted the most where already gone in 5 minutes.
But I did found myself a superdope and edgy legging and a black long dress with the caption WANG in the center. 




WANG Accessories.
Fittingroom x too many choices.

WANG legging €50.

Geen opmerkingen: